1 Put the award logo/image on your blog
2 List the rules.
3 Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
4 Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well
5 Tell your readers 3 things about yourself
6 You have to nominate 10 – 20 people
7 Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog
8 Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question (specify)
9 Share a link to your best post(s)
Whew! Once again I was nominated by Grabbety Covens and The Shinning Gem for the Mystery Blogger Awards, thanks to you both. I am really enjoying blogging now than before, overwhelmed that some writers actually give time to read mine, notice it and give amazing comments. Already got 2 nominations, and the other is – Most Active Blog Award, although I felt I wasn’t worthy of these nominations, I still wanna give a big hug and thanks to whom who believes in me. Giving me more eagerness to continue this passion that I have.
OKOTO ENIGMA – who was the creator of Mystery Blog Award, wanted to recognize some great bloggers who truly deserves it. I find this a great way to interact with other writers, build a friendly community and support each other. Thanks for this idea.
THREE THINGS ABOUT MYSELF:
1) I hate Mathematics from the start – and I ended up working as an Admin/Accounts Officer for more than 15 years now. Geez! Life sucks!
2) I am a proud Filipina mother of 3 crazy, lovely kids (1 boy & 2 girls). Had a difficult childhood and a very challenging damn adulthood. Working and living now in the Middle East since 2012, searching for a new path to follow and to support my family back home.
3) I’m a hopeless romantic, a day dreamer, sensitive as fuck, but gives all my heart once you got me. A music lover, enjoys singing and writing poems & stories since I was a teen (which I need to enhance again). I love to travel and see places – the problem is – NO BUDGET for it! LOL!
My questions for me are:
1) What is you favorite book or author?
I honestly stopped reading books for quite some time, once in a while I do, but really don’t have particular favorite author.
2) What was your greatest triumph over adversity to date?
The time I released myself in a situation that doesn’t makes me happy anymore rather than giving me heartache, miseries and burden every day.
3) What is your “anchor” during life’s trials?
4) Who or what had the most influence in your life?
I think it’s my aunt, she’s my mentor, teach me and gave me opportunities in life.
5) If you were given one wish from a genie, what would you choose
I would have ask, turn back time so I can correct the stupidest decisions I made, but nah! I will just ask “Gimme unlimited money, so that I can give to my family, the needy, and enjoy myself at least before I fucking die!”
And my NOMINEES ARE…. TADAAAAA!
1) Brooklyn’s Corner
2) PLZ DO LIFE
3) Radhika’s Diaries
4) Lebana’s Journal
5) Good Vibes Nation
6) Life Trap
7) Movie Babble Reviews
8) The Caged Bird Sings
9) Divine Spice
10) The Godly Chic Diaries
My Questions for the nominees are:
1) Writers will have bashers at least once, how will you handle it?
2) Running out of ideas to write, what do you do to keep on track.
3) What’s the biggest regret in your life and how you cope up?
4) If you will be given a chance to travel and unwind, which place will you choose, alone or with someone, and why?
5) If Zombie Apocalypse happens right now, what you will do first and how will you survive?
Well, that’s for now. Again, I’m thanking everyone who encourages me and gives me a lot of reasons to write. Cheers!